Jul 15, 2012

[Plan] Back at it

So new job, new town (Stockholm), new apartment, new ideas.

This time around I'm going to try creating a proper build procedure, running JUnit tests, keeping track of versions and spitting out a fully functional Mediocre in the end.

I've always wanted to do this, but never really found the inspiration to do it right. Especially JUnit tests have been missing. I did a very crude test-class that runs some basics, but it's not automated at all and quite cumbersome.

Also, I got some input from a reader (or whatever I should call it), Zong Li, which I will try out and see if I can improve performance slightly.

And lastly, I'll turn that futility pruning on again. :)

So look forward to some progress again, we'll see where it ends up.

1 comment:

Saswath Academy said...

Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything in detail,
Please Visit Us to know more about Best chess coaching in india