- Any hash move used is now verified, this fixes a very rare occurrence of Mediocre crashing
- The transposition table is now using the full 64 bit zobrist keys
- The search was completely rewritten, possibly catching some bugs. Should show help quite a bit in playing strength
- Ponder implemented
- Removed the dependency of a settings file, things like hash sizes are now done through the UCI protocol
- Removed the semi-working xboard protocol entirely. Sorry.
Mediocre is as mentioned an UCI only engine from here on. This also means I've removed old settings file, use the UCI settings commands mentioned in the readme file.